FOOD_បង្គាខ្ទិះ





This meal, I want to show you the craftsmanship in the making of " shrimp shrimps let me tell you that this menu is a lot of people asking for a lot of chicken. I have to show you how hard it is. As I thought, I would like to flip a raft from pig to shrimp. Black and big. Very tight. I can tell you that it's satisfied. This menu.

First, wash the shrimp, sheep, Peel your head, tail back, pull the black line, put on a plate, take a break, and then go to braise coconut with a medium fire, it's a little bit, put the chili paste, curry paste, stir-fried, followed by Shrimp sister followed down to stir-fried, seasoned with sugar sauce, wearing a papaya leaf, and a half-Red Red Pepper. Stir until we get along. We can close the stove. Now, go to the hot rice. Wait for it. Let me tell you that it's very satisfying It's very good. It's very fragrant.

Raw materials and ingredients.

- 300 grams big black shrimp
- 1 CUP AROY
- 3 tablespoons of curry chili paste
- 3 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 Sliced Bergamot leaves
- Red Blue Pepper Sliced 1 grains
- 50 grams of wreaths.
- the and, for decoration